|Romios presents a significant opportunity for increased shareholder value:
- Extensive gold and copper porphyry style mineralization at its Trek and Newmont Lake Projects within the 'Golden Triangle' of British Columbia, which includes the world-class Eskay Creek, Galore Creek, and Brucejack deposits
- Substantial opportunity for rapid expansion and discovery
- Properties located adjacent to developing infrastructure and extension of the provincial power grid under construction to the northwestern B.C. area
- Management experienced in exploration, resource development and financing
Newmont Lake, Golden Triangle B.C.
Trek, Golden Triangle B.C.
- Existing NI 43-101 inferred resource for the Northwest Zone of 1.406 million tones, containing 200,000 oz Au, 6,790,000 lbs Cu, and 291,000 oz Ag
- Developing NI 43-101 resources for high-grade surface mineralization at the '72 Zone & Telena Zones (new discoveries in 2011), and the Ken Zone
- District-Scale Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Located within 15 km of AltaGas' McLymont River hydropower project
Nevada, Quebec, Ontario
- Developing NI 43-101 resource at the North Zone
- Approximately 5.0 km strike-length of mineralization along deep basement structures
- Located near NovaGold-Teck Resources' Galore Creek project and proposed mill site
- High-grade Scossa Gold Project represents opportunity for rapid development and low cost production in Nevada
- Continued drilling and resource development for past-producing La Corne Molybdenum mine site for open pit and rare earth element potential in Quebec
|Feb 14, 2018
Romios Announces Completion of an in-depth Report on the Company by Lawrence Roulston, Westbay Rese...
Jan 31, 2018
Romios Commences 673 Line KM VTEM Airborne Geophysical Survey Of Highly Prospective Areas In The "Go...
Jan 29, 2018
Romios Withdraws Consolidation From Annual Meeting Agenda (more...
Dec 13, 2017
Romios Appoints New Vice-President, Exploration (more...
Nov 27, 2017
Romios Closes $420,850 in Non-Brokered Offering (more...