|Romios presents a significant opportunity for increased shareholder value:
- Extensive gold and copper porphyry style mineralization at its Trek and Newmont Lake Projects within the 'Golden Triangle' of British Columbia, which includes the world-class Eskay Creek, Galore Creek, and Brucejack deposits
- Substantial opportunity for rapid expansion and discovery
- Properties located adjacent to developing infrastructure and extension of the provincial power grid under construction to the northwestern B.C. area
- Management experienced in exploration, resource development and financing
Newmont Lake, Golden Triangle B.C.
Trek, Golden Triangle B.C.
- Existing NI 43-101 inferred resource for the Northwest Zone of 1.406 million tones, containing 200,000 oz Au, 6,790,000 lbs Cu, and 291,000 oz Ag
- Developing NI 43-101 resources for high-grade surface mineralization at the '72 Zone & Telena Zones (new discoveries in 2011), and the Ken Zone
- District-Scale Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Located within 15 km of AltaGas' McLymont River hydropower project
Nevada, Quebec, Ontario
- Developing NI 43-101 resource at the North Zone
- Approximately 5.0 km strike-length of mineralization along deep basement structures
- Located near NovaGold-Teck Resources' Galore Creek project and proposed mill site
- High-grade Scossa Gold Project represents opportunity for rapid development and low cost production in Nevada
- Continued drilling and resource development for past-producing La Corne Molybdenum mine site for open pit and rare earth element potential in Quebec
|Apr 16, 2014
Romios' Ztem Survey Results on the Newmont Lake Property Identifies Additional Copper-Gold-Silver Po...
Mar 20, 2014
Romios Appoints Geotech Ltd. To Fly A VTEM Plus Airborne Geophysical Survey Over Its Lundmark-Akow L...
Feb 28, 2014
Share Structure (more...
Feb 19, 2014
Romios Obtains Exploration Permit And Enters Into A Letter Of Intent With North Caribou Lake First N...
Feb 07, 2014
Romios Doubles Its Holdings In Sheslay Valley, B.C. (more...